We know you are here to enjoy the first sip of your whipped coffee. You can read this post to learn how to make whipped coffee. Here we have a simple recipe for you. Please check it out…
How to make whipped coffee at home? (Simple)
Ingredients (for 1 serving)
- 2 tablespoons hot water (28 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (24 g)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (12 g)
- milk, to serve
- ice, to serve
- Add the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee to a bowl.
- Either hand whisk or use an electric mixer until the mixture is fluffy and light.
- To serve, spoon a dollop over a cup of milk with ice in it and stir.
Nutrition (Estimated values based on one serving size)
- Calories 69
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 0g
Also Visit: How to make whipped coffee without sugar?