If you are searching for a tutorial on “How to make whipped coffee without instant coffee?”, then you are on right place. Here we have given video tutorial, Ingridients, and steps for preparation of whipped coffee without instant coffee.
Whipped coffee calories: 186kcal
- 2 Tbsp aquafaba
- 3 Tbsp strong coffee
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- soy milk (or milk replacement of choice)
- Mix the sugar in the coffee and set away.
- Whip the aquafaba with the electric mixture (about 3-4 minutes). And make it foamy
- With the electric mixer running, slowly add in the sugar mixture & coffee.
- Pour your milk of choice into a cup, 3/4 full.
- Spoon the whipped coffee blend on to the surface of the milk.
Also Visit:How to make whipped coffee without sugar?