It is sure that you are health conscious. That is why you are searching for “How to make whipped coffee without the sugar?” Hope you will enjoy the tutorial.
Ingredients (for 2 serving)
- 1 tbsp Instant coffee
- 3 tbsp Swerve confectioners
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon optional
- 1/2 tsp caramel extract or vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Take a stand mixer or bowl with a handheld mixer
- Combine all the ingredients (without the hot water)
- Mix to combine
- Pour in the hot water
- Turn the stand mixer on high speed, set it to 6, for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Blend on high again for 2-3 more minutes.
- Blend till you get light in coloured and whipped in texture.
- Heat a cup of unsweet almond milk
- Serve milk over ice and spoon half the sugar-free whipped coffee into your cup.
- Stir to combine the whipped coffee and the milk very well to make more further like a latte.
Nutrition (Estimated values based on one serving size)
- Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Sodium 1mg
- Potassium 88mg
- Carbohydrates 2g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 1g
- Iron 1mg