Hey, you landed on the right page. Scroll below to read our Keyword Optimization Checklist 2021 to Rank Higher in Search Engines. To follow this in the right manner, first select your primary keyword and all your secondary keywords for your content. Then, write your content plus optimize your post. For proper optimization, use our checklist. And make sure to follow proper keyword optimization methods everywhere the in your page.
( Primary Keyword = Focus keyword )
Keyword Optimization Checklist 2021
Here we have categorised checklist into small subheadings, we are sure that this will help you to optimize your content with keywords easily.
Page Title Optimization
- Check that the focus keyword is in the page title.
- Confirm that the focus keyword is near the beginning of the page title.
- Confirm that the focus keyword is in at least one subheading.
- Check that focus keyword is in the first paragraph of the body copy.
- Confirm that the content length is between 300 and 10,000 words.
- Maintain the focus keyword density around 2%.
- Make sure that the focus keyword is near the end of the page.
- Try using each secondary keyword at least one time in your content.
- Make sure that the Content uses semantic keyphrases that strengthen your topic and primary keyword.
- Check that the focus keyword is in the permalink.
- Confirm that the permalink is under 128 characters.
- Confirm that the focus keyword is in the meta title.
- Check that the focus keyword is near the beginning of the meta title.
- Check that the meta title is unique and not a copy of various meta titles on your site.
- Confirm that the meta title is 66 characters or less.
- Make sure that there is only one meta title tag attached to the page.
- Make sure that the focus keyword is in the SEO meta description.
- Check that the focus keyword is close to the starting of the meta description.
- Check that the meta description is around 320 characters or less.
- Try using at least one image is on the page.
- Check that the focus keyword is included in the image alt tag on the page.
- Confirm that the focus keyword is included in an image file name attached on the page.
Internal Linking and Outbound Linking Optimization
- Make sure that there are internal links to the other pages from the content on your site. ( Only link those that are related to your topic and focus keyword. )
- Make sure that Internal links directed from the content to other pages on your site should use the linked page’s focus keyword.
- Try to make some outbound links on your page.
- Check that the outbound links directed to relevant content on high-quality sites.
Hope you have checked all the important points to properly optimise your content with keywords. You can save this page as your bookmark to revisit in future. For any queries and suggestions on this Keyword Optimization Checklist 2021, use our comment box. See you again, with more informative content.