Everyone is pretty impressed with the recipe of cloud bread. We wish we knew who invented it. Here we are going to learn “How to make Cloud Bread?“. We have heard the recipe first came into continuation during the Atkins era.
Here have given recipe with ingredients for 3 servings. You can prepare cloud bread according to your serving. If you wish to prepare for 6 servings, then just double the ingredients.
Make your Cloud Bread, Ingredients, Preparation
Ingredients (for 3 servings)
- 3 eggs, separated
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened, or greek yoghurt
Also Visit: How to make whipped coffee without sugar?
The Preparation | How to make Cloud Bread?
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Separate the eggs into two bowls.
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites. And whip into stiff peaks.
- Add the yoghurt or cream cheese into the yolks and mix properly.
- Fold half of the egg whites into the yolks until just blended. Add the rest of the egg whites and fold again until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. And place six blobs of the mix on the tray.
- Expand out them in the form of circles with a spatula to about ½ inch (1 cm) thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool for at least 1 hour.
We hope, now you know, how to make cloud bread? If you have any suggestions feel free to share below in the comment box. If you have any recipe then do share with everyone in the comment box or create a guest post on our website.