If you want to delete Facebook account, then you can delete it by going through this post. Hey, listen, Do you really want to delete your account. Facebook is a good platform for sharing news, posts and etc. with friends and public. But we can not force you, you can delete your account if you have an unused one or you are getting distracted with that in your studies or any other work. We recommend you to deactivate your Facebook account if you have any temporary issues with it.
How to delete Facebook Account Permanently?
Guys, Deleting Facebook Account is a one-click procedure. Here we have given easy steps to delete a Facebook account. To delete Facebook account follow these methods:
- Open Facebook on your device(Mobile, Laptop, PC, etc.)
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Open Settings there.
- Go to general settings and click “Your Facebook Information“.
- Then click on “View” written ahead of “Delete your account and information“.
- You will find options to Deactivate, Download info, Delete Account etc.
- Click on Delete Account Button.
- Enter your Password and confirm.
- Then your Facebook account will be deleted after 30 days.
Note: You can easily reactivate your account within the next 30 days of deletion. After that, it will be permanently deleted from Facebook.